1. By asking how I am and really meaning it, visiting me when I’ve been ill. And not shying away from the shit in life so ultimately we can laugh in life’s face and squeeze its pesky cheek.
2. So it’s your birthday. You’re going to pardy like it’s your birthday. And whilst organising said pardy you happen to buy, if not bake, a gluten- and dairy-free cake? Well hello friend for life.
3. Singing in the car at the top of your voice not caring a jot about anyone else’s opinion, looking ridiculous dancing – I’m yours.
4. Any random act of kindness towards anyone: get a mop, my heart’s melted all over yo laminated floor.
5. Play with my hair. Please.